Owners and sharers.

ruthb

Visit site
Hi - I'm a journalist (and horse owner) and I'm writing a piece for the Sunday Times about horse sharing ... I'm looking for people who'd be willing to talk to me in pretty basic terms about the sharing experience - how they found their share/sharer, how it works, the pros and cons, any advice they'd give to others.

What I really want is an owner AND sharer of the same horse to talk to, to get both sides of the story. The paper will also want to take a photograph of both of you with your horse (lovely memento).

Is there anyone out there who'd be willing to do a quick phone interview (15mins tops) and pose for a picture? It'd be painless, honestly, and a way to get glory for your horse and more stories about horses and how great they are into national newspapers.

I'm the world's number one horse obsessive so the piece will be very upbeat, but I really need some real people talking to make it more interesting than just me waffling on about how very pretty and clever my pony is ... (oh, but she is though ...).

Any help most gratefully received: best thing would be to email me at ruthblooomfield@hotmail.com (and no that triple o isn't a typo). Don't care about age/location, but if there are any under 18s involved I'd need parental consent before going ahead.

Thank you for reading.