OXFORDSHIRE RIDERS

StrawberryFish

Visit site
Just thought I would start a forum for all horse riders / owners in Oxfordshire.
I'm relatively new here and unfortunately won't be here too long but would love to talk to people near by. <font color="purple"> </font>

StrawberryFish

Visit site
That's cool
I know it's quite horsey round here, but without my horse I haven't really seen that much. It awful. It's the longest I've been in my life without either owning or riding horses!!

StrawberryFish

Visit site
Cool - think that's probably the way i'll have to go, but it's so expensive and difficult with a baby on tow!
Why do I have to have such an awkward hobby. Couldn't I just like tiddly winks or something??!!

sunflower

Visit site
Certainly is an expensive way of doing it but sadly I have no choice
frown.gif

StrawberryFish

Visit site
I know.
I just wish I could have afforded to keep my horse when I got pregnant. I didn't realise how much I would miss him and riding! (Although the first winter he was gone, I was a little appreciative that I wasn't out poo - picking in the bad weather!)

Jiffy

photobucket.com
*Waves from another Oxon rider*
cool.gif

I'm horseless &amp; fed up with the riding schools around here atm - Too many have closed down in the past 10yrs or so.
frown.gif
But I don't really have time to look at another forum!
laugh.gif

OLDLASS

New User
Visit site
Hi, I don't live in Oxfordshire anymore but my sister has just moved to northants( Brackley) just on north of Oxon border. I am very jealous as you are in my favourite horsey part of the country. I know how you feel having just sold my WelshxTB after my second baby was born - I just managed to keep going with one but two kids is nigh on impossible. All is not lost though, if you are prepared to travel a bit there is a lovely riding school in silverstone ( just off a43) v freindly not toooo expensive and they do a tiny tots session from 2-5yrs for your baby when he she is big enough, ahhhh!!!!