Paddy- the lorry dog

minmax

Visit site
Paddy has had a very important day today, as a lorry dog!
Went competing and he came too, has been such a good boy. Tied him to lorry when I went to do my test etc and read for a mate, not a peep! Just lay waiting for me, bless him.
Had covered my breeches and white shirt in dirty nose smuts tho, need to work on that

CorvusCorax

Justified & Ancient
Visit site
Yay, good boy Pads. Wish mine were as laid back, went for a picnic yesterday, were lying down for all of half an hour before they decided it was boring and they wanted to RUN and JUMP and HOON again, which was fun because they were both tied to the picnic table leg and nearly broke each other's necks :eek:

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
Awww well done Paddy :) I must admit I dont take all my lot now - 2 was manageable, 3 is definitely NOT :D - but I might take a different one each time when I start competing again :)

Perhaps that would stop Flick damaging herself? :p:D

minmax

Visit site
I would think he would have loved to hoon, had he not been hooning round the yard first thing, plus the farrier was there too, yum, hoof! lol
How is Flick today? She feeling better?x

FestiveSpirit

Visit site
Yes thanks minmax, she is loads better today :) Her head looks quite unsightly (hope it doesnt scar!) but it is drying up really well already and she is totally back to normal and wants to race around everywhere - she is very displeased that I wont let her off the lead until her stitches are out :D