Paedophile posed as school pupil

sunflower

Visit site
Have just seen an item on the News about a convicted sex offender in the US (convicted for propositioning a 6 year old boy) who spent 4 months at a school posing as a 12 year old boy. Apparently he used make up to hide his stubble and was expelled for poor attendance. He was caught and arrested for fraud when he tried to enrol in another school and staff became suspicious.

Ellaxx

Visit site
Yuck i saw that on the news!
they said he shaved off all his body hair to appear younger! but the teachers only considered his wrinkles 4 months into the year! they showed his 'disguise' picture and it could have *possibly* passed for a 18 year old, but TWELVE.....

piebaldsparkle

Visit site
Amazing he's 5ft 8" (a bit taller than the average 12YO). See pic below and link to story.

_42524627_nei_ap203bo.jpg

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/6322927.stm

piaffe

Visit site
I just cant cant cant get my head around that. I just cant see how the school allowed him to start without paperwork etc. Its very sad.

Thankfully nothing happened.

suebingham

Visit site
Ahhh.. you folks haven't heard the HALF of it... This happened about 100 miles from where I live. Turns out he was living with three other sex offenders and two of THEM thought he was 12 as well (need I add what was going on in that trailer???) Sadly, pics have been recovered showing this a**hole having sex with kids.
While still unforgivable, it is worth noting that even though he'd been enrolled in three schools -- they were not regular public or private schools but instead "charter" schools that operate largely outside of state oversight. DISGUSTING!

WelshRareBit

Visit site
That is sick, but americans always look older then they are to me, there was an american on pop idol who was 16 and to me he looked about 28 lol

Mid

www.just-dreaming.webs.com
It IS that easy ;_;

A 'friend' of mine bought a 'friend' of her's to school about a year ago. He had a bottle of jack daniels he was waving around, he was very obviously out of his head, and very obviously 25.

He hung around the corridors and class rooms all day. The teachers didn't bat an eyelid.