Parelli/natural horsemanship halter

wiglet

Visit site
As the title - I'm wanting a Parelli type rope halter.
I've looked on ebay and there are plenty to choose from but, I need a decent quality one and something that is nice and soft - her current one (which someone at the yard was throwing out (now know why!)), rubs her nose and her cheeks. I have a long rope, it's just the halter I need.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or post me a link to a halter that will be nice and soft.
Thanks

Tarragon

Visit site
I had a bit of fun a few months ago and bought a length of rope from our local climbing shop and made my own knotted rope halter. There are plenty of You-Tube videos showing you how to do it. It did take me many attempts before I managed it but it was immensely satisfying to do.
You would have to work out why the one you tried rubbed her nose and cheeks so you knew what to change.

JJS

Visit site
I bought a Professional's Choice rope halter from my local tack shop last year. It wasn't overly pricey and has seen an awful lot of wear, and it still looks as good as new. All four of mine - from my Welsh B to my 16hh ISH - have worn it at one point or another, and we've not had any problems with rubbing or discomfort.