Parents at it again

BBs

Visit site
Your views on this little one.

Dad saw this yesterday in HH and has been banging on about me ring about it - probably sold by now but your views please.

I like it, if you dont like coloureds your views are going to be against it - im thinking of breeding and confirmation purposes not if you dont like the look of it please.

Not heard of Carnival Pop - its got to be able to go either BSJA or BE with a bit of dressage in between - so an allrounder! maybe with a view to sell on.

Yearling gelding by Mars out of Carnival Pop to make approx 16.3hh

Superb floaty paces, exceptionally well mannered

Bred to excel in BD, BE & BSJA - Dam has a very scopey careful jump

This horse will be a serious competition prospect for the future so sale to competitive home only

He is fully vaccinated, wormed and registered with CHAPS

Sad sale due to funding and time

£3,750

HalderColYrlngAug.jpg

vicster

Visit site
GOOD LUCK I think he looks very nice and look slike he has lovely paces - why don't you just ring and ask some questions it won't do any harm
smile.gif

Mandz

Visit site
very very cute
smile.gif
- I seem to remember (some time back) about 5/6 years ago that the Carnival line was popular especially for dressage.

Lovely horse (picture probably does not do it justice)

I love it
smile.gif
smile.gif

SillyMare

Visit site
I like him (and as you know, I am generally in the 'don't like coloureds' camp).

From this picture he looks to have a good shoulder, a free action and doesn't look to be built on the forehand (my main problem with 99% of coloured horses).

Difficult to tell from one pic, but I could overcome my bias for this one!

BBs

Visit site
Jeez perhaps my parents eye is improving lol

I am sceptical due to not really wanting such a young horse - although BE are bringing in the new in hand classes so it could go and do some of that - but it will be another 2 years until i can sit on it
frown.gif

Oh well - I suppose my 5 will soon become 4 come this weekend as Bob is returning to Mary Anne - and then Connie might be going back (as shes getting pretty fit now) at the end of the month - so whats a girl to do lol

severnmiles

Visit site
Very nice! One of the nicest looking coloured's posted on here so far.

Would have been nice to have seen him stood up too though.

Ginn

Visit site
Ohhh! I like him!

Something doesn't look quite right about his head though - maybe a little big for his body? Hmm.... could just be my eyes! Either way he's very nice!!!

Beanyowner

Visit site
Not a massive fan of coloured but it looks nice! Nice markings...quite striking looking. Not too long in the back and a black tail so you don't have to worry about yellow tails!!!
wink.gif

I think your parents eyes are improving!!!
laugh.gif

So how old is it?!? Don't think you mentioned it. Could always show it in hand in teh coloured classes for a while
wink.gif

Claireg9

Visit site
generally i dont like coloureds but this one... hello gorgeous comes to mind!
nice slanted shoulder so should be very uphill when doing dressage, good confirmation and very long legs! he's going to make a big boy!
I like ring him up and let us know the details!!

Haflinger

Visit site
I like him - a lot!
smile.gif
But then I tend to love most coloureds...
Nice long legs - looks as if he could grow up to be a big lad! Definetly worth ringing up about IMO.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
He looks nice and he is at his ugly stage being a yearling so can only get better!