parking a lorry cost?

milliepops

Wears headscarf aggressively
Visit site
free where I am now but I am on borrowed time really, as there's not a lot of parking space so I'm expecting to get kicked off at some point..

last place was £12 per month on hardstanding, no security.

Shay

Visit site
Wow. Clearly geography specific. £25 per month. But secure and the yard (which is otherwise brilliant) doesn't have a massive amount of parking.

Sussexbythesea

Visit site
It’s been free for livery’s on all the yards I’ve been on. Others I know of it’s about £15-20 a month.

Cahill

Visit site
i was charging £5 a week.asked the (absent) owner to move it over a year ago.
now have raised it to £15 a week.
some has been paid but it is really taking the P and i am becoming increasingly annoyed.

Ambers Echo

Still wittering on
Visit site
i was charging £5 a week.asked the (absent) owner to move it over a year ago.
now have raised it to £15 a week.
some has been paid but it is really taking the P and i am becoming increasingly annoyed.

My YO introduced charges to get rid of the lorry/trailer graveyard she was growing on her yard! £3 a week for trailers and £5 a week for lorries. And it has meant at least there is more space now.

Chippers1

Visit site
My yard is £3.50 a week for boxes, cheaper for trailers. It's grass not hardstanding so it can get muddy (and I make sure the underneath of mine is sealed!) but it is behind about 3 locked gates so i'm happy to pay it.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
About 3 years ago I was on a yard that charged £5 per week for parking of my lorry, but to be fair that was under cover in a barn. I'm now on a yard where I park on hard standing, not under cover but I'm parking for free. I've been there 3 years & am about £800 better off on the parking than where I was previously.I'm also paying the same livery now as I was 3 years ago. It's a great yard.