part livery yards surrey/hants

Firewell

Visit site
Hello,

Does anyone know of any part livery or assisted DIY livery on the surrey/hants border? There is a beautiful full livery yard I know of but it includes riding and everything and tbh I don't need that.
Under £500 pcm.

MCTM

Visit site
Surrey/Hants border is quite extensive - any preferences? I'm at the northern limit - just near Merrist Wood (which I know you go to) but I thought you were based further south. Wouldn't say the yard is "beautiful" but I've been there a while now and I think it's the best place in the area (for the money) - 2 arenas, access to off-road hacking round 2 farms. Prices vary dependent on what you want - from assisted DIY to part livery with options in between. There is 1 spare stable at the moment (fairly rare) unless the YM is persuaded she needs a new horse :)

Firewell

Visit site
Thanks, ideally around haslemere but tbh if horse is on part livery I would consider nr MW. It's only 20 mins for me to get to :). Does anyone ride the horses there MCTM?

MCTM

Visit site
YM will ride if needed, also lunge - which is what I tend to ask her to do when I'm travelling. It's a pretty low key affair but the horses are well looked after and it's all very flexible and friendly.