Passport help please....

olop

Visit site
I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction.

I am looking at registering my boy BS this year & what with the new rule change (microchipping) I am wondering what to do about his passport.

I bought him in 2005 from Southall Market but never registered him to my address, the passport is still in the old owners address. The passport is a Southall Market passport (it appears he was sold to his last owner there & then sold to me at the same place) obvioulsy the market is closed now.

Who would I send the passport to to get the address fixed, because obvioulsy I wont be able to get him chipped if the passport is not in my name, right??

The passport is not worth the paper its written on though to be honest, height, age & just about every other detail is wrong but back then was a bit naive & didnt think it all mattered :eek:

Can of pepsi on offer (full fat too lol) :D

Clippy

Visit site
You can have your horse microchipped even if he isn't registered in your name. Just keep the info and update the passport with the chip number when you register your horse into your name

olop

Visit site
Thanks for the info Clippy - really useful :)
Looking at The Donkey Breed Society website it says they will not do a change of ownership for passports issued by other POI's so am stuck with that one still. Have contacted the NED will await there reply as they wasnt 100% when I called them!