passport question

JessPickle

Visit site
I want to change pickles height on his passport as he is down as 16.3hh and today I found out he is actually 17.2hh!!!!!! Also I want the passpot to match all his farmkey paperwork all this was done before I owned him, would it be ok to change this or would it be difficult?

JessPickle

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I would get in touch with the authority that issued the passport. Perhaps you may need to get the vet to measure him and confirm that it is still him and he has grown!

[/ QUOTE ]

he hasnt grown (well its highly unlikely as he is 12) its just the old owner has done the passport wrong vet has allready checked his height he is definetly not 16.3hh

BroadfordQueen

Visit site
it wont be easy to change your passport. we want to change eddies as his last owners got it done for him and they said he was 7. vet came yesterday and said he was 4. we phoned the BSJA (who his passport is with) and they said you cant change it but you can get a note off the vet saying she thinks the horse is 4 years old on 30th August o6 or whatever, and carry it around in your passport.