Patches lump on face - an update

Patches

Visit site
Thanks to a pm from kildalton (sp) I realised I hadn't updated anyone who might be interested to know what the vet said when Patches was examined. Been busy Christmas shopping and wrapping so haven't had much time to be on the forum.

She had a bit of grass stuck in her gum, but the vet wasn't totally convinced this was the cause of the problem. Patches was sedated and x-rays of her head were taken. No evidence of any abcess pockets anywhere and her sinus cavity was clear too.

So, basically she's just being jabbed for five days with 25cc of Neopen IM and we're to review the situation if she's no better by the weekend.

The lump is still there today, the same as it has been, not grown or shrunk and she still appears to be fine in herself.

meandmyself

Visit site
Oh dear! Sorry to hear she's off colour. Hope she's better soon.
smile.gif

GTs

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I realised I hadn't updated anyone who might be interested to know what the vet said when Patches was examined.

[/ QUOTE ]

You told me - made me feel special!

Patches

Visit site
But GTs - you ARE special
wink.gif

When I gave her some hay this morning I can't decide if the lump looks slightly smaller or whether I'm dreaming it. If I don't report any more updates it's because the double barrelling when being injected was successful (in her eyes not mine of course) and I am no more.

Patches

Visit site
I think hubby is more likely to "go down" with these injections when she's double barrelled him! She is such a wuss at being treated. Throws a major strop.

Silly girl.