PC Area Dressage Quals - Last comp with Reashi

Reashi

Visit site
On monday I did my last ever competition with Reashi, as he has now been sold subject to vet (which takes place today). It was the pony club area dressage qualifiers, and unfortunately we didn't have enough people for a team in the open, so I was an individual, and I really wanted to make this one count as it was our last. After a bit of hassle before my test when they tried to figure out who I was (couldn't find me on the sheet!), we did a lovely calm test, not the greatest medium trots, but his other work was lovely. He got a great score of 71.3%, and won his arena
grin.gif
. Another championship I've qualified for but can't go to
frown.gif

I couldn't have asked for Reashi to do any better in the competitions we've done since he came back. He won his first elementary test in the riding club qualifiers, won the riding test in the riding club qualifiers, came 2nd in both his classes at the badminton horse feeds dressage championships, won both his novice and first affiliated elementary class at Yorkley BD, and now has won the PC Open area dressage qualifier, all in three weeks! And I just want to say thank you to reashi for being such a star in the time we've owned him, and making my last few weeks with him absolutely fab, and I hope he has a great time in America and puts a grin on his new owners face too!

tigers_eye

Visit site
Wow, you are very strong to part with him. Have followed your posts about him. Will you be searching for another Reashi or leaving it for a bit? I know he's a BWP but what is his breeding exactly? Fingers crossed for the vetting.

Reashi

Visit site
Apparently his dad is Joli Coeur - so hes related to Coup de Coeur in that case!

I am buying another one, but this ones out of my own pocket, so it'll be nothing like Reashi's calibre!

seabiscuit

Visit site
What a wonderfull horse, he always gives you everything doesnt he?! I do feel sad for you and A that he is going so far away. But he has such a charming temperment and looks a real gentleman that I am sure that his new owners will love him to bits!

Will A be buying a new horse for next year or is she just going to concentrate on Phill?

Sparklet

Visit site
Well having qualified for the RC champs I am pretty glad you wont be there - not with scores like that
wink.gif
. Well done - if I do half as well I will be delighted.

How sad to wave him off - but you have cetainly gone out with a bang.

lizzie_liz

Visit site
well done, your results have been really good lately. you must be gutted that you can't go to these champs. i would be so upset, infact made me sad reading it

hope he does well in america

Reashi

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]

Will A be buying a new horse for next year or is she just going to concentrate on Phill?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think shes concentrating on Phil, as Afro is being broken in next year as well, but you never know with us - might get tempted
grin.gif
!