PC Area Report

Phillippa

New User
www.freewebs.com
We had our PC Area eventing qualifier yesterday at Park Farm, luckily we were in the morning so missed the rain! We were only a 3 team as our 4th members horse went lame. We all produced good tests, Helen and I on 31 and ginty on 37, this put us in good stead for showjumping, where we again went really well! Helen had 4 faults, and Ginty and I went clear [Reashi's first clear of the season! Tried without martingale, and although far more argumentative, jumped far better!]. So we were already happy as pie! Although very nervous about the xc as it was a very weird course, small let up fences but the technical fences having severe angles and being up to height. Luckily we all went clear, Helen clear inside the time and went on to win her section, Ginty clear with 5 time penalties [ground was like rock so we literally cantered round] and finished 5th. I went clear with 10 time penalties [oops! Thinking back I wouldn't have gone any faster, didn't want to risk him] and finished 4th. The team however won with a fair margin so we're off to sansaw!

We got a big cup and 2 rossette's each, helen best dressage and me and gints double clear rossette's as well as the placings. I can't wait! Sansaw is great fun!

Now hopefully we can carry on this run of luck and qualify in either the showjumping or dressage *fingers crossed*
grin.gif

Got some videos, only reashi though:
Dressage
Showjumping
xc

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
www.youtube.com
What a brilliant result! Some of those angled fences looked horrible - not at all rewarding. Reashi looks like he took a hold!