PC Champs - qualified!!

jrp204

Visit site
Well, after giving our boy a couple of months off competing due to daughters exam commitments, he did himself proud by coming second in the Int. SJ Area's yesterday as an individual. The course was long, lots of dog legs a typical 'Zoe Gwennap prove yourself course'!! Four Burrow Hunt PC were unable to get an Int. team so daughter gave it a shot, he hadn't sj'd since beginning of May. 3 clear rounds and beaten by an ind. from Cury PC.
Unfortunately I think Derbyshire is out of the question for the champs which is a shame, we haven't got a lorry and I think 300 miles in a trailer is out of the question.
The qualification will look good on his CV though.
A good day, well run by the Western PC (as usual) with fantastic weather.

Rosiefan

Visit site
What a brilliant achievement, well done daughter and horse :). It's a shame you can't go but 300 miles is an awful long way even if you had a lorry. It's only 150 miles for me and I shall probably only go if grandaughter qualifies for the eventing as well.
As you say, it will certainly enhance the horse's CV so very well worth it :).

measles

Visit site
Very well done and especially so with little match practise. For some of us it is a very long way - at least 300 miles for us, too - but this year we are getting organised and heading down.

Very well done again and enjoy your proud moment as I have been doing this week :) :)

tinap

Visit site
Well done! Mine didn't qualify yesterday :( had clear in 1st round but a ton of faults in 2nd round! Shame as Derbyshire is no more than an hour away for us!! Sounds like your course was better - our rings were tiny with some awful turns, not bad for our 13.3hh but the 17handers were really struggling!! Not many going clear!!
Really well done though :D :D xx

only_me

Visit site
congrats :D fantastic achivement! :D

Just be glad you don't have to take a ferry to get to the champs! It is a 350mile one way trip for us to get there :eek: but it is worth the trip! :)