People in Suffolk. Who do you go out with?

Jesstickle

Visit site
I live near Bury St Edmunds now which puts me between the Thurlow and the Suffolk I believe but am I missing anything obvious? And, if I may ask without making things political, is there anyone round here who don't just jump ditches all day? I am a Norfolk girl so don't mind a ditch but hedges and timber are nicer!

Sherston

Visit site
Your options are:

Suffolk-not much jumping at all (other than ditches) - Tues and Sat
Thurlow - jumping most days, some hedges - Mon and Thur
Essex and Suffolk - Lots of jumping around Semer, hedges and timber, the rest of their country not sure- Wed(?) and Sat

If you do a day with any of them and don't jump a ditch I'd be surprised!

Sherston

Jesstickle

Visit site
Sorry for the late reply! Thank you :)

I don't mind some ditches, just not ALL ditches would be nice if I could avoid it, they aren't the most fun things in the world I don't find.

I was wondering about what the Essex and Suffolk country would be like so good to know :)

Tobiano

Visit site
You could probably get across to the East Anglian Bloodhounds without too much difficulty too Jesstickle. Sundays. Unfortunately as I only made it to one meet (my first ever, ever) last season I don't know much about their jumping but their website has lots of pictures.

Jesstickle

Visit site
Probably. I went out with CUDH last time I went out but that was before I moved and now it is a bit of a long haul as they are often all the way up near Peterborough :(