People who facebook!

Jackson

Visit site
Could I ask you a favour please :eek:

***I would like to firstly add that I hope that this isn't classed as advertising, as I am not selling anything, or getting any financial gain from this!!, only educational! ***

I just created a fb page for my (horsey) art/photography. I usually post it all on here for critique, and to see what you all think of it, but I wanted to make something a little more organised, where it's possible to look through my stuff in albums and all of that. Plus I wanted to get rid of the constant art updates and albums on my actual facebook profile that were clogging everything up :eek:

I would really appreciate it if you could take a look. A lot of it is work for A level, but some of the paintings are from GCSE. I haven't finished uploading everything yet, but I really wanted to share :eek::D

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Muddy-Wellies-Photography-and-Art-Studio/341151749248084

Jackson

Visit site
Shameful(less?) bump, and just to add this as it mad me laugh, a lot! even if it's not the best photo in the world!

401978_341977029165556_341151749248084_1217617_1015894056_n.jpg

Last edited:

Jackson

Visit site
I don't want to start a new thread for this, but it seems that I have accidentally stumbled across another muddy wellies online! Does anyone have any name suggestions now? :eek:
I was thinking something along the lines of dirty paws.. but that sounds a bit... :eek: