People who insure with KBIS

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Could i be really cheeky, if anyone insures with KBIS would they possibly like to share (pm) their discount code for Wychanger saddlery to me? :)

I know its a super cheeky request, ive had my horses insurance through KBIS for ages but bloody typically just changed insurer. I want to make a really large purchase, and am a poor student so looking at my old KBIS flyer and the 15% off is taunting me. I would be eternally grateful if you could pm me the code....like eternally grateful forever and ever....:eek:

FrostyFeet

Visit site
Probably being a bit thick but if you tell me what you need then yes! Am insured with them & you're more than welcome if you tell me where to find it..😀

Shay

Visit site
I hadn't heard anything about this although I do insure with KBIS and have for years. However having looked at the website I think this is just the policy number. Wish I'd known before I bought a new air jacket from Treehouse!

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Thanks!! Its not your policy number, it is a discount code- it will have come through with your policy documents, there will have been a leaflet and the codes were on a pop-out credit card sized thingy (if that makes any sense?) Many many many thanks!!