Perfect Weekend

Accy

Visit site
This weekend was the first time we have hacked out, he was perfect Saturday and Sunday, went out with friends on calm older horses and well i am so happy with him..
Passed dog walkers a tiny amount of traffic, other strange horses, road workers on the private lane fixing the holes and a horse out in the field cannot stop grinning..
He is also now trotting the entire was around the school when asked the first time so all in all i can say i am one very happy mum.

Toby_Zaphod

Visit site
Good for you, it's always good to have a good time & the feeling you get when your horse achieves something, no matter, how small is great. Both your confidences will be raised now so keep it up.
smile.gif

Salcey

Visit site
well done! You're in the position I was in at the begining of the summer. I can now hack out alone if I want to. The sense of achievement is great isn't it.

Accy

Visit site
Its the whole seeing him go from a horse who had not been really sat on to one i can now ride, i am just filled with such happiness, i am so looking forward to the coming year and all the firsts for me and him together he has put my faith back in riding..

All a very pointless post but really wanted to share