Performance Pony Studs

Eothain

Visit site
Where would a chap go to find a list of performance pony studs in the UK? Is there any?

Also, this is my 500th post. I'd like to thank you all for giving me so much to talk about! But most of all, I'd like to thank myself for having so much to say!!!

Amos

Visit site
Don't know much about pony studs, but would like to say "WOW" 500 posts - thats a lot to say! (When do you get time to ride?) ;)

GinnieRedwings

Visit site
Also, this is my 500th post. I'd like to thank you all for giving me so much to talk about! But most of all, I'd like to thank myself for having so much to say!!!

LOL :D

But it's not the number of posts that counts, it's the combined number of words written... and if the "happy days for ISH breeders" is anything to go by, it must now run in the millions ;)

I, for one, love the gab of the Irish...

Waterborn

www.waterbornstud.co.uk
Where would a chap go to find a list of performance pony studs in the UK? Is there any?

SPSS definitely, I've a few youngsters from their performance pony stallions with two on the way!