Pessoa Dressage Saddles

onemoretime

Visit site
Does anyone have one of these, if so, what are your thoughts on them. I need a new saddle for my new horse who is proving difficult to fit as he has a high wither but drops away either side of the wither. Saddler has been out 3 times with different saddles including a Bates Isabella and the "New Bates" dressage saddle but both come down to much in front.

Saddler has suggested trying a Pessoa next and wondered what people's thoughts of them, are. They look lovely in the pictures on the internet. I want one in brown as the boy is chestnut and have a brown bridle. Thoughts please.

Zargon_91

Visit site
i have a pessoa jump saddle and i love it! my horse sounds a similar shape to yours, he has an Ideal Roella dressage saddle though, which i equally love. And my old horse had an ideal Jessica (which he broke by tanking off and promptly rolling in :mad::mad::mad:) and he was a similar shape- see if youre saddler can find an ideal for you to try as well as a pessoa... they are easier to get hold of and less pricey!

Chocy

Visit site
Another vote for Ideal!
Horse been described as 'angular' by saddle fitter- high withers & hollows at the side of them & big shoulders! Hoping he'll fill out as he's just young
Got ideal Jessica (with flair) & fit is excellent

onemoretime

Visit site
Hi there

Sorry I have only just come back to you. I will indeed look into the Ideal saddles. Getting no where fast at the moment.