Pessoa?

vicijp

www.vicijpricehorses.co.uk
Having never seen one being used/used one myself would like to know if you would consider using it on a horse that is being broken in?
I understand they are quite hard work, but are they beneficial or detrimental to the mouthing process?
Thanks in advance.

Baggybreeches

www.photobucket.com
I have always been wary of them, mainly because they are used be eejits on our yards. But I recently used one on both my boys to help them in trot to keep their balance and rhythm. I can highly recomend them but remember to take it slowly. I only do 10-15 minutes with the boys and they are both fully fit. Good Luck and happy fathoming! Try to get one with instructions
confused.gif
grin.gif

xequusx

Visit site
ive only seen driving horses being lunged in them - they seem 2 go in a nice outline but sometimes the horse can come behind the bit (although this is only from what ive seen!)

sillygillyhorse

Visit site
Yes it would probably help something sticking its nose skywards and looning off! Be prepared for an explosion from said horse though, seen several buck and twist trying to turn themselves inside out in a complete paddy. Utimately though they are only fighting with themselves.

I too made one, used shock cord round the haunches and soft nylon rope from B&Q. Most expensive part were the pulleys which come from boat chandlery.

to be honest easier and not much more expensive to get cheap copy off ebay.