Peter Beck Horse Chiropractor....

Gucci_b

Visit site
Has anyone used Peter Beck??? he is coming to my yard to look at a few horse's and have been asked if I also would like to use him, they tell me he is quite ££££ but worth every penny and more!!!!

Rupert-the-bear

Visit site
He is actually an osteopath so doesnt deal with muscles/tissue as such however did wonders on my boy when his pelvis was out of alignment by about half a foot! Cost £80, but defo worth it. Excellent with the horses and wasnt at all pushy about extra visits :) Depends what you're after really, but would reccomend as he was great for me.

galaxy

Visit site
On my phone do can't post links, but if you google it you'll find it is a legal requirement for any equine practitioner (whether physio, chiro, massage) to have veterinary permission before treating your horse.

Equestrianforever28

Visit site
he is brilliant !!!!
my mares whole body was out pelvis, back you name it ! , after that she improved 10000% she was like a new horse.

(my mare had about 4 foals hence the ^ pelvis and back were out and also she was out in the field with foals all the time so she could of put her pelvis out running and bucking around the place)

and he is very kind and patent with the horses :)

1000000% recommended