Phanten/Ocombo de L'eau

S_N

Visit site
OCOMBO DE L'EAU
http://www.mariusclaudius.co.uk/stud_cards/Combo_Stud_Card.pdf

Phanten
phanten14s.jpg

http://www.shovernstud.co.uk/

Thoughts on a post card please -neither are homozygous, but both are 16.3hh and both are by Concorde out of mares by Samber

seaofdreams

Visit site
I like Phanten

Are you looking to use a coloured this year ??
I was looking last year, for my coloured it's very difficult and in fact i used a bay british warmblood !! but if all goes well this time i will definatly use a coloured next time, most proberbly Allbany as i love the stud they are such nice people and couldn't be more helpfull (the stallion that i have just used stands there)
and i have met Allbany and he is such a sweetheart
but i will proberbly look around again !!

Good luck
Hx

dieseldog

Visit site
Penny Cornish wouldn't have something that didn't jump. He sounds more like you are looking for. But stud fee seems quite expensive as you aren't guarannted colour - you could probably find something with a better record/breeding for the same price.

S_N

Visit site
I've not seen or heard of his stock! As he's not homozygous, then he could only give any solid coloured/non-homozygous coloured mare a 50% chance of a coloured foal, no matter what his % of coloured foals on the ground out of such mares.....

seabiscuit

Visit site
oops of course, forgot about the genetics of it! I am sure that Penny Cornish wouldnt mind you giving her a call about what his stock are like. Exciting!!

MillionDollar

Visit site
Ocombo is gorgeous, and of course is very talented.

I'm now very interested in Phanten for a mare next year (by Dutch Gold), so thank you! Definitely interested. Just got to find out now how much the vet will charge for AI service.

eventrider23

Visit site
Phanten has thrown some stunning foals this year. My boys mum is in foal to him at the moment and the stud I got him off of currently have a stunning coloured colt by him this year out of a grey mare so he is definately stamping his stock coloured even though not homozygous as the grey mare should have thrown a grey foal. Here is the foal:

http://www.pennbrettistud.com/images/forsale/presence.jpg He is HUGE!! Mum is 16.3 and he popped out 2 wks early but looked like a 2 month old and has been out winning at county with mum all season

S_N

Visit site
THANK YOU for that - that foal is stunning!! I went to see Phanten last year at Bicton in April, Can't remember now why we didn't use him..............hmmmmm I think it had something to do with maiden mares having a better chance of conception when naturally covered.......

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Phanten!

His youngsters are a super bunch, even the bay!

Better still, he's close to you, no trekking upto Yorkshire!!
grin.gif

I'm beginning to hate you giving me too many choices!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

PMSL - SORRY!!

Super_Kat

www.myspace.com
No contest, Ocombo all the way! Saw him jusp in the ladies class at the scope festival with Di Cornish and he was stunning...made me go all weak at the knees
tongue.gif

kat
xx

Edited because I'm thick!

S_N

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
Ocombo by far.

Have seen him jump.. and OMG he's gorgeoussssssss.
Friend has a filly by him who's gorgeoud too!

[/ QUOTE ]

May I ask if the filly is coloured or solid and if she is out of a coloured or solid mare? thanks!

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
COMBO IS GORGEOUS!!!

*swoon*

Honestly he's the most beautiful and laid back chap you could ever wish to meet - He was in Athens with Ryan Prater and I swear you just wouldn't know that he is a stallion - he's got manners to burn!
grin.gif

I'd let H have one of his babies any day!
smile.gif

Kate x