Pictures Photo comp thread!

JJS

Visit site
So, it's my turn to pick the category for this next one, and I want to see your best friendship photos. Horse and human, horse and horse, horse and hound, or any other four-legged friend, it doesn't matter!

The rules are the same as always: one entry per person, and the competition will end one week from today (let's say 10pm on Friday 24th April).

On your marks, get set... and start sharing!

DabDab

Ah mud, splendid
Visit site
Snow day play day
qNCzQq2.jpg[\IMG]

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
View attachment 44640
Teddy (the cat) had just come home from the vet and Mabel could tell he was feeling poorly so she sat with him all day like this to keep him company. At this point she was about 12 weeks old and would usually pester him to play all day so she definitely knew he needed some chill time.

I love that they are lying looking out of the window together :)

ycbm

Einstein would be proud of my Insanity...
Visit site
Can we go back to the original rules of one photo per post and not one photo per person, please?

I have another very different one I'd like to put in and DD has already done two which I think should both stay.

???

J&S

Visit site
Just in case we can have more than one per competition! Still have one more to find.

OrangeAndLemon

Afraid of exorcism
Visit site
How do your hips cope!?

Honestly, it takes a few rides to get used to it and I get lower back pain because his movement is so big but I can avoid the discomfort by doing hip flexor stretches before riding.

ETA happy to be disqualified if necessary. This photo was taken by a professional. She wasn't there to take our pictures, we were just walking back up to the yard from the school and she took our picture and let me have it for free. We were laughing about potentially photo bombing her planned photo shoot. I love this image.

ownedbyaconnie

Visit site
I love that they are lying looking out of the window together :)

we’ve moved now but I used to love coming home from work and seeing their two little faces looking out the window. They would sit and watch the children play in the courtyard all day, so cute!

I would also like to post another photo if we can bend the rules!