Visit site
Mouse schooling at home.
_DSC6068.jpg

_DSC6080.jpg

_DSC6212.jpg

_DSC6225.jpg

S_N

Visit site
That makes more sense :) I couldn't give a hoot if you were advertising him or not, as I'm not a pathetic button pusher :p Would still like to know his stats. Lovely horse.

koeffee

Visit site
He is a full brother to Connery the elite trakehner stallion, dont want to say much on here??He's by Buddenbrock.

S_N

Visit site
He is a full brother to Connery the elite trakehner stallion, dont want to say much on here??He's by Buddenbrock.

Oh WOW!! Lovely!! You're very lucky to have him! Am I right in thinking that you bought him to cover only your own mares?

koeffee

Visit site
Hi sn yes he was bought for me, if someone wants to use him then????? maybe. he graded zfdp studbook 2 through the assessment class, but he will be presented for full grading next year, want to get some competition into him now. He is 5yrs now and what a sweety!!! He is amazing to be fair, my 3yro son adores him, find him climbing his stable door to hang off his head and pull his ears on a regular basis!!!

Tabithakat jay is fine, he has been retired now, spent the summer runner with some mares now with a lady who hacks him about and he lives with two mares.

Last edited: