Photographer at Belmont Event

LauraT

Visit site
Hi-
I am a new user, and someone may have already posted a thread on this, but does anyone know whether there was a photographer at Belmont event?
Thanks for any help,
Laura

LauraT

Visit site
ok thanx a million! yea i ordered that the other day from the internet but it hasnt arrived yet. the suspense is killing me!! ha ha!

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Laura, your signature is beautiful, but huge! Would you be able to reduce the length, so that it is the same as the banner at the top of the page? Just means we don't have to scroll across the page to read what you've written. Thank you
smile.gif

LauraT

Visit site
Hey! yea sure...sorry i am new to this and it said i could upload pics so i tried but at first they were HUGE so i tried to make them a bit smaller, which i did but obviously not small enough! do i need to make the pics themselves smaller again, or maybe il take one or two out...im a bit confused as of how to do it...i want it like yours is!! how do i make it nice and neat like that??? help please?!!

Ferdinase514

Visit site
Don't worry! I've spemt hours fiddling with my photos, before!

**Sometimes** Photobucket will resize them if you go in to edit, otherwise put them in to Paint and resize there
smile.gif