Photographers! (Please add to our list...)

fjudge

Visit site
http://francescamae.proboards40.com/index.cgi?board=info&action=display&thread=1155373529

Please, please can you add any photographers that you know of to our list!!

We would very much appreciate it!
grin.gif

Thanks guys!
smile.gif

fjudge

Visit site
Thanks guys
smile.gif

Teapot - if you have just registered as stickyvicky, then thank you very much for your input to the thread! x

teapot

Visit site
hehe, that's alright. They're all on my favourites as I'm always looking for pics of a couple of friends who mainly event and I cant get to watch them 95% of the time

fjudge

Visit site
Thanks for the other addresses, ill go and add them to the thread... *switches to the other forum, be back in a bit!!!!*

fjudge

Visit site
Thanks sue1
smile.gif

If you want to you can add it straight to the other forum (just clik on the link)...you dont have to be a registered member to post there!

Pidge

Visit site
ok will do. Have also decided to treat myself to some posh riding boots to show in next year as I think they will look better than my ariats boots and chaps, however my calves are quite large (pretty solid not fat
tongue.gif
) any ideas of which makes come up large as the thought of having some specially made make my credit card cringe!

fjudge

Visit site
hehehe :p most horse related things make the credit card cringe!!!!

Well i have got the new mountain horse top boots. They weren't a bad price, and are very smart!! (They can't have been too bad as my mum aggreed to buy them for me!!
laugh.gif
)

Pidge

Visit site
Thing is I have this compulsive shopahilic mode when it comes to horse stuff, spent over £200 yesterday on a new medium weight outdoor rug (can use indoors as well) as Pidge has grown out of his 6'9" one and came in with rather a wet bum the other day - bad mum
blush.gif
, plus a new kk bit which didn't really need I suppose but hey ho can't take it with you
grin.gif