Photos of Sunny recently *Photo overload*

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Just thought I'd post some recent hunting photos of Sunny, as she's been doing so well. :)
Ignore her plaits in some photos, her rug has rubbed half of her mane off, and the rest has also been rubbed slightly, so is very spiky. :rolleyes:

At Chatsworth, in February.
47c58ca14b34e182876f5aa2c754fc8e.jpg

Please excuse the crooked grackle, my Father was still doing it up.

Another at Chatsworth, with my friend Lily, and her pony Jaffa.
755fd6ee94dc55683d0e9de873191e62.jpg

At Tissington Hall, last Sunday (8th).
531b5961327b168f863f00d9252305ca.jpg

In front of the Hall (please excuse the awful plaits, her rug's rubbed a lot of her mane, and made it spiky :mad:).
37a8029fa609ea26d545af492f751c84.jpg

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Looks lovely, and the plaits don't look that bad, but they are on the wrong side. Looking smart part from that though.

Thank you :) I had tried to plait on the other side (normally it works) but due to the rubbing they go really upright and messy, and have a huge amount of spiky bits sticking up, like she's been partly hogged :rolleyes:

Can't wait for the summer, when she won't have such a rubbed mane.

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
She looks lovely as usual. I really enjoyed that line at Tissington where we were side by side, Sunny is really fast - L had to work to keep up!

So did I! A bit too fast (as you'll know) at some points though! ;)
Lexie is really speedy too, and so polite! :)

Bernster

Visit site
Snes a cutie! Glad you've had a good season with her. Can I ask how you fix your hat cam to your hat? Looks like a cam I have (I think I'm right that you have one on in one of the pics). I can't get mine to stick with the attachment it came with and don't want to screw it on.

Addicted to Hunting

Visit site
Don't worry too much about the bald bit at the bottom, I tend to be able to plait that for opening meet, then never again, I actually now tend to leave the bottom bit, and just make sure it's short and tidy, seems to show up less that's it's not plaited that way, then it does with a gap IMO

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Snes a cutie! Glad you've had a good season with her. Can I ask how you fix your hat cam to your hat? Looks like a cam I have (I think I'm right that you have one on in one of the pics). I can't get mine to stick with the attachment it came with and don't want to screw it on.

Ah, thank you! Yes, I do use and wear a helmet cam for hunting, Tissington Hall was the first time this season I didn't wear one.
I have a Hedcamz one, and secure it with a velcro strap that it came with - this type of strap (second reply) http://www.horseandhound.co.uk/foru...69-Helmet-cams-banned-for-all-BE-events/page5
and then just stick it on :)

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Aww thanks, I am very proud of her.

Hopefully we'll make it to a couple more meets before the end of the season.

You're welcome, and you should be proud :)
That's good, we will also be planning to go to a few more, providing that they're not too far away.

Would actually of considered going to the one this Sunday (despite it being 57+ miles away from us) but Sunny tried to jump the 4ft high post & rail fence in her field yesterday, and we think she fell over it (it's all broken) and she's a bit sore and bruised, so no riding the rest of this week :( But hopefully she'll be OK for some of the other meets.

Last edited:

Kat

Visit site
Oh no hope she's ok!

This Sunday is too far for me, and it's Mothers Day!

I will definitely do the Kennels meet, I am trying to build up the courage to jump that wall at the end so I can get an action photo!

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Oh no hope she's ok!

This Sunday is too far for me, and it's Mothers Day!

I will definitely do the Kennels meet, I am trying to build up the courage to jump that wall at the end so I can get an action photo!

I think she'll be fine, it was a tough & hard fence - she's a tough little pony! That's really good, I'm sure Lexie would love to have a pop over one too! :)

npage123

Visit site
Lovely photos! I think you look very natural and in tune with your pony, as if you know her inside out :)

tallyho!

Following a strict mediterranean diet...
Visit site
Lovely pony you both look great together. I don't know if it's me or the angle of the photos but your saddle looks a tad far forward onto the shoulder.

EquiEquestrian556

Visit site
Lovely pony you both look great together. I don't know if it's me or the angle of the photos but your saddle looks a tad far forward onto the shoulder.

Thank you. Which photo was it? As it was too far forward in the photo of her and my Father, but he was still adjusting everything.