physcic healers?

sojeph

Visit site
What are your thoughts pls?
Just had one look at my rescue pony! Not necessarily a route I would normally go down but I have an open mind.....

Happy Horse

community.webshots.com
A load of rubbish - well you asked!

And before I get accused of not giving it credit - we tried Radionics for my horse who had melanomas - the silly black box thing. Paid a fortune for ages and when my horse broke his leg, out of interest I asked for an update from the chap and he told me the horse was really well and improving!

sojeph

Visit site
Oh blimey!!
crazy.gif
thats not good then

Well this is someone I know - she's doing it for nothing so I thought I'd let her carry on. Its just that he did something today with her that I've never seen him do before and it just made me think.

Peanot

Visit site
My friend has just passed a course on animal healing and communicating and she did a little bit with my horse. I know that she knows her but the things that she said is interesting. I think there is nothing wrong in having a go, esp as you have said that it is free. You may be surprised.
There has been a few on here recently that have tried it. I`m intrigued by it all, but dubious about sending £30 to have it done.
The same friend had a reading done for her 2 horses and got the letter back yesterday. The woman was called Madeline and she told her that her horses were with her in a past life in a cavalry and told her of an injury while in the cavalry and she has suffered with pain for some time, in the same spot! but she`s been for treatment for the pain, but nothing wrong can be found. So that must be right. She was right about 95% of it , and the other 5% couldn`t be proved. She is doing distant healing on one of them.