Physio/chiropractor recommendations needed

spacie1977

Visit site
Hi there,
As the title says, I'm looking for recommendations for equine physiotherapists or chiropractors based near, or able to travel to Newmarket. They must be fully qualified, registered with ACPAT and have a good few years of professional practice under their belt. Does anyone have any suggestions who I can contact? Many thanks in advance.

Doris68

Visit site
Can highly recommend Jo Spear ACPAT registered. She's a consultant physio with AHT in Newmarket. Really impressed with her.

spacie1977

Visit site
Why don't you call somewhere like Rossdales and ask them who they use/recommend?

I checked out the Rossdales website. They use a lady called Kate Hesse. But I don't know if she works for them full time or does her own stuff too. I don't have transport for my lad so it would need to be a yard visit and don't know if this would make any difference either.

FellOutOfFavour

Visit site
I highly recommend Julia Smith-Pearse in Stetchworth. She is a McTimony chiro and treats horses, dogs and people. My horse had done such a good job of injuring his back that he was lame on 3 legs when she first saw him, immediately after the first treatment he was sound and much happier.