Pickle - 6 weeks old :O)

We made our now weekly journey to go and see Pickle yesterday. She has grown even more and was uber wriggly and a little monkey!! She is the liveliest (sp??) out of the 3 and the naughtiest!!! Taking photos proved a little difficult as she didn't keep still for more than a second at a time!!! Just 2 more weeks until she comes home and we can't wait :D

Hello Daddy I've missed you.....let me nibble your ears....

oohhh and the other one

I'll give your fingers a chew now

hhhmmm acrylic doesn't taste that nice Mum

Do you think I'm sexy??

Just let me catch my breathe for a minute

before I go in for one momre nibble :D

Hope you are enjoying seeing her grow as much as we are :D:D

She is such a cutie, you can almost see the squirmyness (is that a word) in those pictures. Evie was the liveliest in her litter, be warned!
We took about 50 pics and these are about the only ones where she is not a blur because she is wiggling about!!! Her tail does not stop wagging, it just goes constantly. I did say to Simon that I think she is going to be a handfull!

Vizslak

AW she just gets scrummier!! Not long now, 2 more trips and she will be coming home on the second?! How exciting! Then we will of course need daily pictures! :D

I think you should just send her to me: I'm falling in love! She's a 'proper' puppy: I feel a bit cheated that we didn't meet ours til they were 9 weeks old and past the cute stage-they were huge!

Back off CT, we all know she's mine!! :D :D
Boo! How come you get all the cute spangles?!:mad::D

he he he I think that you might have a fight on your hands with hubby there!!
If ever he gets bored of her.....Seriously, my two are just starting to behave less madly: I'm quite glad we've got past the mad puppy stage of biting everything (mostly) and ignoring commands (also mostly! :D)