*Pics and Vids* Don't you just love mares :D

black_horse

Visit site
My mare has been at the new yard for 3 weeks now and is thriving! She is starting to put on the weight she had dropped and is starting to muscle up nicely. :)

She has been in the field playing muddy ponies and has several new bf's :D

Soooo all the boys have brought her into season. *slams head against wall*. I had a lesson today and *cough* between the opinions and temper tantrums she was lovely. :D When she is in season she can be a little funny to canter. For the most part she is very opinionated, and as she is feeling so lively and great, she is pushing her boudaries.

So we were working on her submission today and i realised that i submit really well to her *oops* So we were working on keeping her thinking forwards.

At *some* incidences, the pram and toys went flying over the arena fence line, and she did slam my leg against the fence on one occasion
censored.gif

Anyway, overall i was very pleased with her, working on getting to bend herself around my inside leg and more up in the shoulders. I think she is improving but it is always a working progress. :D

[youtube]uJwPxtwPKM0[/youtube]

[youtube]GPfZ04-GciQ[/youtube]

[youtube]GoHjlSAYYgs[/youtube]

[youtube]T4AtE4qj8HA[/youtube]

Doesnt she look so shiny at the moment!

404921_10150467293380978_670970977_8572257_1466151079_n.jpg

Last edited:

tonitot

Visit site
Haha she's such a diva, I really like her :p Ethel has also come into season and showed it by stomping over to the gelding next door when I was trying to lunge her with two lines. She then took great offense to me trying to turn her away from him and showed her disapproval by spinning round and round until she was all tangled up, then stood there with a look on her face as if to say, "try and lunge me now b!tch!!" :rolleyes: ahh mares ...

black_horse

Visit site
Bloke: "What is that whip for again?"
Woman: "She could use it.... if she wants to die"

:D Brilliant! ha ha ha! :D

:D she gets beaten often with it :D haha. Having said that, shes learnt to pick it up and hit me with it! And they call them 'dumb' beasts
rolleyes.gif

I hope i do not get button pushed
grumble.gif
, i have made everyone aware that there are pictures and videos on this thread!

black_horse

Visit site
Haha she's such a diva, I really like her :p Ethel has also come into season and showed it by stomping over to the gelding next door when I was trying to lunge her with two lines. She then took great offense to me trying to turn her away from him and showed her disapproval by spinning round and round until she was all tangled up, then stood there with a look on her face as if to say, "try and lunge me now b!tch!!" :rolleyes: ahh mares ...

HAHA i have such a great mental image in my head :D shame you didnt film it ;)

tonitot

Visit site
I would have done if I wasn't running round in a pointless effort to stop her getting tangled. I eventually just let go and went to catch her :p She was a cow for about 10 mins after when she eventually got tired of trotting non stop and decided to stop dragging me all over the place and behave herself :rolleyes: Its unfortunate no one saw it, I thought it was hilarious :D

tonitot

Visit site
Haha I think I'll be the same soon, except my mare will have two lunge lines wrapped round her legs with a very smug look on her face :p

tonitot

Visit site
:eek: OMG one day all the mares will turn on us and make us do all the work we've made them do, your girl will chase you with your whip, mine will attach me to a lunge line and make me run my butt off til I can run no more ..We're doomed! :eek:

black_horse

Visit site
Another video finally uploaded :D

[youtube]6ZJp2ProwB0[/youtube]

its an old sony cybershot camera which also lets your record :) its about 7 years old though

ecw08

New User
Visit site
She's lovely :D
I absolutely love mares, geldings just aren't the same! My girl is a absolute diva, suits her name I guess - Diva !