pics needed for a 'guess the breeds' section for RC quiz (also in PG)

ester

Not slacking multitasking
Visit site
Given the number of 'what breed?' queries that come up I thought it might be an interesting section for a riding club quiz that is coming up. And wondered if you lovely people would mind supplying some piccies.

As there are a few non horsey participants I am thinking best thing would be to have a number of cross breds and I will then give a list of possible breeds so that the non horseys have a chance of at least getting one right.

With possible extra points for the most imaginative combinations (just for fun!)

So I need pics of horses nobody knows with known breeding and of various sizes if possible, anything from a shetlandx to a shire x and inbetwen

So if you have time I would be v grateful. Also is there an easy way I can then save the thread?

Bossanova

Visit site
You can use Moon, she's 1/2 trakehner, 1/4 tb and 1/4 New forest
smile.gif

Moon19-5.jpg

ester

Visit site
thanks boss, I think you can see the newfie in her head in that pic.

Thats the sort of thing, so that everyone can have a bit of a stab at it!

ester

Visit site
that is very very cute. I have never seen a roan dales before, that will definitely get them thinking!

DuckToller

Visit site
I have a shetland cross (he is jolly cross!) a cute welsh b and a new forest. Plus a cob type and a connemara x. Do you want any of them? Plus my friend has a chubby dartmoor if you want to cover most of the natives
grin.gif

I have them all on computer, just don't want to go for overkill on this thread
grin.gif