Picture : We went for a hack.. without a bridle!

MDB

Visit site
My lovely mare who has just had 19 months off, because of undiagnosed injury, has just had her third ride - a bridleless solo trail ride. And it was only the second time hacking out solo in 4 years of owning her.
I've spent the past month doing ground work and getting reacquainted since she went a bit feral after being turned out in the field for a year and a half. I never expected to be doing this with her! She's amazing!
2018-11-19 16.46.33.jpg

Shady

Visit site
I was only thinking of you the other day D as I haven't seen you on here for ages. The summer passed ok for you all ? it was freaky bloody hot here, i didn't see any rain for 3 months and hay has doubled in price !
She looks really relaxed and happy doesn't she. I do love Spanish horses, they are full of surprises:) xxxxx

MDB

Visit site
I was only thinking of you the other day D as I haven't seen you on here for ages. The summer passed ok for you all ? it was freaky bloody hot here, i didn't see any rain for 3 months and hay has doubled in price !
She looks really relaxed and happy doesn't she. I do love Spanish horses, they are full of surprises:) xxxxx

Hey! Yes summer passed well. Hot and dry and now it is cold and rainy. Never happy! Lol
Hope you and your lovely horses are well. Xxx

MDB

Visit site
How amazing, what a good girl! Is this is one who had that vile cut on her wither that just never seemed to heal?
Yes, that's her. Fistulus withers for 6 months. She was lame for a long time last year. She has had a run of bad luck, but hopefully we can get back to some fun.