Pictures from show. Which to pick?

be positive

Visit site
The last one, canter, is good he looks really uphill and as if he is having fun, think it is 45 just found the numbers, and 34 or 35 for the same reasons.

Greylegs

Visit site
I think numbers 10 and 35 too. Not any of the ones with a pylon coming out go your head, but nice shots and great to get such a nice, autumnal background.

(PS ... I do lots of horsey event photography, and i'm definitely undercharging!! .... :))

Annagain

Visit site
Can't help with choosing but just wanted to say Robin looks just like I imagined him to look! (I don't think I've seen photos of him before but might have subconsciously clocked him.)

Crazy_cat_lady

Visit site
If viewing on a phone and you have 2 on each row, 5th one down on the left, the golden leaves in the background compliment the picture really nicely as well

Then either the first or 3rd ones of the sequence (both on the left in the set up I've described above)

8th down on the left is also nice

Where are people getting numbers from? I'm trying to get the numbers for the images but cant?

If you're really torn between several but can only afford a couple some photographers do collages so you could have 1 individual one then 1 collage of various ones? He looks lovely!

Not sure of the rules or I'd screen shot and circle them for you