Pictures of the horses....

juliehannah58

Visit site
These are the quick snaps I took on my phone this morning, wish I had taken more now as they look much worse in real life than on these, but I've emailed them to the societies, what do you think? Could you live next door to this and not do anything?

DSC00192.jpg

You can just about see how prominent his spine and hip bones are in this pic, in real life it's much worse!
DSC00190.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00187.jpg

I hope they think these warrent a visit.
frown.gif

Molineux

Visit site
O MY GOD!

How the RSPA can just give them advice is SICK!

Those horses need some help and help now - makes me sick.

Yes that horse has a rug on however his neck and mane etc look horrible.

And that poor pony - his coat looks such a mess and his feet
crazy.gif
how the hell he is not lame and very sore
confused.gif

I would def send some photos off - is there not a horse type RSPCA place? Blue Cross might be better as I know they take Horses, I thought RSPCA do not take horses in
confused.gif

Well done for looking out for them - but its so horrible when you can not do anything about it.

Keep us posted.

Have they got shelter in the field?

Llwyncwn

Visit site
Ring Jo at Ada Cole Memorial Stables in Essex. She will do something about it. Good luck, nice to see someone really cares what happens.

JaneMBE

Visit site
I would email your local rag with the pics. They will call ilph/rspca for comment, that will get things moving for sure.

ru-fi-do

Visit site
OMG!
shocked.gif
Does the pony without a rug look like ut might have cushions, or is it just that it is so wet?? Do you know the person that owns them or are they just left in the field. These are the sort of people that don't deserve horses! Please keep us updated with what happens, big well done for reporting them!
mad.gif

S_N

Visit site
HOLY COW!!!! O M G G!!!!! Words fail me!! I so hope someone takes notice of you and takes these poor animals away from such a beastly person!

Dogbetty141

Visit site
Poor horses hope the rspca get on with getting them out of there. If not try ILPH or someone like that do not know if they can help but they will advise you anyway.