Pig oil & sulpher yellow stained white tails???

Ponies1234

Visit site
Same as above really I use pig oil& sulpher for my cobs whites they come up great! However never used on tail my daughter's in show in a few weeks her mares white tail in yellow can I use this on tail & has anyone else?
TIA

Paint Me Proud

Visit site
I dont see why the sulfur would stain tails if it doesnt stain the rest of the hair. Maybe just test a small section to make sure before you do the whole tail.

Shay

Visit site
Its never stained our tails. The yellow is wee/poo and ingrained muck - not sulphur. There are all sorts of tips on here how to get that clean.

If you do opt to put pig oil & sulphur on a tail (rather than just plain pig oil) do be careful to keep it away from a mare's lady bits. It can sting!

npage123

Visit site
Just to mention that pig oil can permanently stain specific jewellery. I can' remember which though - possibly white gold. So best to use pig oil & sulphur without wearing any jewellery on to be safe!

Shay

Visit site
Anything oil based would potentially damage both opals and pearls because they are porous. But I have to say I don't usually do my horses wearing either!