Pig Oil ....

Elsbells

Visit site
I use it and have converted a few others over to it. I use it mixed with sulphur on the legs. Brushed on with paint brush every week or so it'll stop mud sticking in the winter. The mud dries on the legs and just brushes off, so no washing legs on comeing in from the field, no mud fever, no mites. I run it through the tail and mane. no tangles, no mud sticking and I guess, again no mites. I'm told that you can pour it over a horses back and if they are unrugged, no rainscold!
My bay mare has lovely glossy bits:D

china

Visit site
i use it to detangle a matted or dread locked mane or tail. you can use it to add a shine to mane and tail and black points on a horse but not going over the top or they just look greasy, i think you can use it for sweet itch to but i might be thinking of something else!

Ravenwood

Visit site
I use it on my mare in winter. She has ridiculously sensitive skin and we have very acidic boggy ground here. Very often after a day's hunting her belly and legs were so sore from being caked in mud all day. I wipe it over with a sponge (very lightly) and it prevents the mud from irritating her skin - a Godsend :)

I have also used it on her tail to help keep it tangle free.