pippa funnell at your horse live

Sags_Deer

Somewhere in the hills in the sunny south
Visit site
knew you would ask, i have a hopeless memory she has a 2 geldings by the same stallion, came over from ireland, it was a 4 year old she was on. she also jumped one of williams show jumpers, a black stallion, very nice, i didnt realise how much they were into their breeding.

SJFAN

Visit site
Will's very keen on it and a number he's bred are in action on the international circuit. Works in partnership with Irishman Donal Barnwell who owns Grade A black stallion Vechta whose competition career was cut short by injury.

Rambo

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
she also jumped one of williams show jumpers, a black stallion, very nice, i didnt realise how much they were into their breeding.

[/ QUOTE ]

If it was Billy Congo, then I agree...he's a very nice looking young stallion
smile.gif

Have to feel sorry for his groom though....whom he uncermoniously double-barelled off the top of the ramp at Pyecombe this year...OUCH !

tashyisaudrey

Visit site
I thought she was brilliant , she is so honest and such an amazing person. I thought the announcer was a bit rude to cut her off at the end though. She was in the middle of the questions. So good though - had such a good time
smile.gif

debbielinder

Visit site
i was very impressed shes brilliant i have always been an admierer of her riding but now i love her attitude to her horses and her staff! the 4 yr old she had was a stunner think she said his name was gonna be joyfull hero but his stable name was shrimp. he'd never been off her yard and yet came in that arena withought a fuss and just worked like he was back at home he was my favourite horse from the whole show and she seemed to like him a lot. one of the others was blue horrizon which is also lovely i have seen that around he was really funny the way he wouldnt come in and yet she never lost her temper with him. would love to see her again with some of her older horses