Pleasant surprise clipping this evening...

LauraBR

Visit site
No two days are the same with Sam. Take tying him up for example- some days he goes to sleep others he goes mental.

Anyway- he was due to be clipped this evening. I'm getting the measure of him more and more and predicted he would either be very good or very bad.

He was an absolute saint- not bothered in the slightest! Didn't even seem to notice he was being clipped- stood nicely 99% of the time and even let us do behind his ears and half his face.

Dead pleased with him. He looks so smart- will look quite the part on Saturday when someone else hunts him for me... which will hopefully take the edge off for xc on Sun!

He's obviously been clipped a hundred times before... does make me wonder even more what he has been up to in a past life because he sure wasn't doing enough work with last owner to be clipped...

Had to get a few pics... not very good as it was dark but anyway...
clip1.jpg

clip3.jpg

clip2.jpg

Natalie_H

Visit site
OMG!!! Sam is the twin brother of my Mum's horse Bertie - trying to find some good pictures of him to post so you can see! He looks great! Well done!

_jetset_

Visit site
You seem so much happier and confident with Sam! To me it just shows that even though you were upset when all the bad things were happening with Fal, you were still brave enough to admit that it was the end of your relationship and time to find another horse. I repect you a lot for that... and the fact you are so happy with Sam gives everyone hope!

LauraBR

Visit site
You'll have to show me some pics. Can't take credit for the clip as I paid someone experienced in clipping difficult horses to do it- haven't clipped in ages so thought get someone in just in case!

Natalie_H

Visit site
Will take a couple of decent ones tomorrow so you can see his face properly, so look out for them - talk about separated at birth!!! Don't blame you not clipping him yourself - my boy is good as gold - however I am not - not so much a bad hair day as a bad hair winter if I have a go!!!

meandmyself

Visit site
He looks so smart!!
smile.gif
I love the last one with his tounge out. Cheeky boy!

Have you heard anything about Fal?

*Ooh, sorry! Bit nosey!!!
blush.gif
blush.gif
blush.gif