PLease cross your fingers for me.....

4whitesocks

Visit site
First hunter trials on Sid tomorrow - and my first time ever round a novice sized course....no point taking him in the PN they are mostly small logs on the ground & we'd gather so much speed in between I'd be home before I started BUT some really scarey fences in the novice (it's supposed to be no more than 90cm but jesus).....walked the course tonight - twice - 4th fence is a humongeous (to me) flower tray with plastic flowers in it....two water fences - first one log in, step out second one is three part, roller in, step out then 3 strides to an upright looking thing....there's a drop into a sunken road & a big log out of it and then a really huge straw bale fence....thankfully it's towards the end so if we get that far I'll be past caring...don't like drops really but I guess I have to start somewhere

have to consider this a trial run as it's on again next Sunday so if I mess up on a few then I can fix it next week

Beginning to think I may have overfaced myself BUT reckon if I get past the fourth one I'll be v pleased with myself & hopefully the adrenaline will keep me going

Anyway have to go sleep....

Aggghhhhhhh what have I done!

Jemayni

Visit site
Aww! Everything is crossed, Im sure you and your lovely boy will do wonderfully!

(BTW try the Pippa Funnell visualisation thing, it got my ppony around a 3ft3 track last year!)

4whitesocks

Visit site
Thanks! I know he's more than capable of doing the Open - it's just the pilot that's the problem....

Oh well all we can do is try & I think if I treat it like a shcooling session in my head then we should be fine

CastleMouse

Visit site
I'm sure you'll be fine!
smile.gif
You've gotten me a bit worried now though, lol!
grin.gif
I'm doing the novice pairs at the end of the day, hopefully will see you unless you've left
smile.gif