Please read

RunToEarth

Visit site
Ok, posted video of oshka pratting about in the practise area last night. Got bex out today to see what she thinks before I called vet. He is a forward going horse, that will never change, but his "style" last night was disgusting and I felt like just throwing the reins at him mid track.
Problem targetted: Teeth, the vet comes out monday to do them, fingers crossed this is why he has become rude.

monica123

Visit site
fingers Xd!!!!!!!!!!! bless him!!! we all want the nice forward going dude back!!!
grin.gif
with his amazing jump!

henryhorn

www.narramorehorses.blogspot.com
Yes it did look that way from the head shaking, I nearly replied but Weezy had wisely already pointed it out.
That sort of ouch type head shake is nearly always teeth or girth pinching, thank goodness you know what the problem is, well done for solving it.

RunToEarth

Visit site
Thankyou HH, im kicking myself for not realising it earlier, but I am getting it sorted so I hope this is the problem. Another idea was because I had the curb chain on very lose, would this possibly cause the port to hit the roof of his mouth, or is that me thinking silly?

RunToEarth

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
I don't understand the red lipstick bit of your signature!

[/ QUOTE ]
a long while ago on the hunting debates forum I was named a "red lipstick, port sucking, murdering cow bag" someone's definition of a hunter.
[ QUOTE ]

FWIW I don;t think the curb chain can be a problem if it's loose...keep us posted on the teeth!

[/ QUOTE ] ok thankyou!