Pls recommend me a saddle fitter in the NW

fishy

Visit site
I use a lady called Michelle Miller, from Millers in Rossendale. They are on the master saddlers website. I've always found her to be excellent. Good service a range of saddles and prompt and efficient. Hope that helps.

Equibeau

Visit site
I use Heather Roberts, if you google the Saddle consultant, you will find her. She is based near Chorley. She is very thorough and takes time to get the fit just right. Nothing is ever too much trouble, she provides an outstanding service and goes that extra mile to help. Highly recommended! (and I have used a few! ;)

BlairandAzria

Visit site
Keith at L for Leather.... Would definitely recommend him, no pressure to buy , asked me my budget before coming a brought a whole range in and under budget and willing to answer a zillion and one questions by my non horsey dad! I've heard good things about Michelle miller but personally found heather a bit sell, sell, sell but could have caught her on an off day!

bran mash

Visit site
The chap at village saddlery in warrington was very good when i wanted a new dressage saddle - he's a master saddler and very thorough. travels all over uk doing saddles so may need booking ahead, but worth it

lannerch

Visit site
Village saddlery have been great with me when I upgraded my horse David came out and managed to refit to the new horse saved me a heap of money got to keep my comfy saddles every ones a winner.
Was recommended originally by my equine physio friend.

itsonlyme

Visit site
Stay away from L for Leather! Like a million miles away!!!!! :/

I've had good dealings with The Village Saddlery & also with Chester Saddlery (now 'The Saddlery') :)

hackedoff

Visit site
I recomend Heather as well. Spent 1 hour trying various saddles on mine, then said my own saddle was a better fit. Refused to sell me one she wasn't happy with fit and refused to charge as well! A very honest person.

Bit cross re Katie Topping as she fitted flair to my saddle which I'm having problems with, and she sold a Black Country saddle to my mate who used her on my recomendation. She's having problems with it and like me has the same problem. Guarantee and refitting once saddles settled in are with some one in NZ! How I wish she had told us first, but then friend probably wouldn't have bought a saddle for £1200 from her then...