Pointless proud post :)

Nannon

Visit site
After my post on Monday about my ex racer who was struggling to canter - today he did a whole circuit of the field beautifully! The little monkey :)
He went straight into canter when asked and held it even round the corners and a 20m circle, I'll admit it probably didn't look pretty from either of us but I was so chuffed he did it :) he had lots of pats and cuddles for it - I know it's a small step and just a drop in the ocean but its an achievement!
Thank you to everyone who gave me advice - I tried all your tips and they all really helped :) I love this forum!

showpony

Visit site
Wohoo!!! Well done, & its not a Pointless post - you achieved what you wanted to:D

After my post on Monday about my ex racer who was struggling to canter - today he did a whole circuit of the field beautifully! The little monkey :)
He went straight into canter when asked and held it even round the corners and a 20m circle, I'll admit it probably didn't look pretty from either of us but I was so chuffed he did it :) he had lots of pats and cuddles for it - I know it's a small step and just a drop in the ocean but its an achievement!
Thank you to everyone who gave me advice - I tried all your tips and they all really helped :) I love this forum!