Poll For Windsucking Horse

who is the bestest pony in the world...in madgirls opinion

• Total voters

sea_view

Visit site
Would you by a windsucking horse if he seemed perfect in every other way (and the windsucking seemed mild?) Please leave opinion, thanks as always!!!

Loz

lizzie_liz

Visit site
if i had the choice between 2 horses and one windsucked and the other didn't i would go for the one which didn't but if i had no choice and was perfect and windsucked mildly i would consider.

LEC

Opinions are like bum holes, everyone has one.
Visit site
If this was my dream machine advanced eventer material for me would not mind so much but if it was to buy and then sell on no way.

sea_view

Visit site
Friend is looking to move into intro eventing and Discovery BSJA, horse has passed all other tests bar this, i'm not too keen, vet isn't keen at all but she can't see passed it -was looking for unbiased view. The windsucking is wee burps now and then, enough to put me off with a price tag of £5500. opinions???

flyingfeet

Visit site
Depends on 2 factors - how you keep it and whether the horse is talented.

We have our own farm and have bull pens, where our windsucker found it very difficult to wind suck. He only did it whilst you were watching though, as more of an attention seeking habit. Never caused any problems with colic / teeth.

Skhosu

Visit site
would take at 3 grand, maybe, but otherwise not. Wouldn't be keen as recently lost a windsucker who also cribbed to colic.

Tia

Visit site
I voted NO. I would never have a windsucker or any other horse with a vice these days. There are so many good horses out there without issues. Windsucking is a personal dislike of mine - I cannot stand the noise they make and it really gets on my nerves.

If the horse was fantastic and seriously cheap then perhaps it would be worth purchasing but I'm afraid it wouldn't be by me.

Tempi

Visit site
im with Tia here, i cant stand the noise they make and there are so many good horses out there, why buy one with a vice? Horse next to Bloss does it and it drives me mad, im sure it must annoy her all night too...........

Puppy

Visit site
I think if you do a search then you'll find this was done in a poll and a big debate quite recently!
smile.gif