Poll - Horsey holidays

The film is ?

• Total voters

H's mum

www.coligone.co.uk
Right - this is really important ground work - who would be interested in horsey holidays? Please answer this poll

Holiday would be based on a Farm with 52 acres, lots of stables, xc course, huge indoor, large outdoor, & big grass arena

Accommodation would be onsite hotel all with en suite room with lounge & dining room, Gym, Sauna, Swimming Pool bar etc.

So... would people be interested in this type of place to go for clinics/holidays/weekend breaks etc - Also there would be livery with club membership to use facilities

Jiffy

photobucket.com
Yes if I can hire a horse...

I would be more likely to go if it was in France or Italy too.
smile.gif

Tia

Visit site
If it was overseas then Yes, yes and yes!
grin.gif

Not sure I would choose to do something like this in England though....give me the South of France any day.
smile.gif

Hope all is going well for you Kate. How is the business going? And H? Is she well?

Rachel_M

Visit site
Yes- with the dogs.

Two big andrex puppies gone AWOL to be more precise.

It would be great to have one or two "cottages" for groups who want a bit of privacy.
smile.gif

Ludi-doodi

photobucket.com
Yes, bags packed and waiting at the door already and even more so if I can bring my own horse too ! Even more so if I I bring my own horse with me too (when we have 4 good legs that is LOL).

PS Is it near us somewhere in West Yorks? If so, put Ludes and me down for a permanent livery place please!

SSM

Visit site
Yes bags are packed (Bumble Dog has packed her's too!!!) would want hours of instruction - one of my dreams is to do just this, want hours and hours of instruction on Mini Stonks - as long as it is varied I don't think she could get bored over a long weekend

dieseldog

Visit site
Places like stockland lovell and pontispool are fully booked all season doing this type of thing but not so high class, porta cabin accommodation. I would go if a load of friends were going or you had a really good clinic on. But I would be more interested in the horsie attractions rather than the hotel

allijudd

Visit site
would love to ...we are doing sort of the same thing but have alternative *ahem* accomodation!

we dont have a x-country course just the jumpcross course...

it is the sort of thing chris and i would love to do..but we would have totally different sorts of lessons...i would bring my beastie and drive and do dressage and flat lessons, chris and romes would jump and do x-country....

please please pm me with details when you are up and running.........