Poll: Impaired Driving

Is she shallow?

• Total voters

Tia

Visit site
Just interested in your views on towing a horse-trailer or even just a car whilst impaired.......and more importantly WHY you would/n't do it. Please explain.

Tempi

Visit site
thats what i thought - hence i ask what to be impaired by!!! as lots of things can impair you!!

either way i wouldnt drive if i was impaired, unless i was partially sited and had glasses to rectify this!

the watcher

Visit site
Impaired by drink or drugs, no way..did come across a NH jockey a few years back who had fasted for his races and celebrated too well with the champagne afterwards. His driving was a sight to behold but the horse must have been used to it, when we took it off to a livery yard for the night while the driver blew in machines and slept it off the horse was completely chilled and a star to handle. Lucky really, it had bounced off a few kerbs and should have been climbing the walls.

Impaired physically in any other way. Well I think you would have to assess that on the circumstances.

PapaFrita

pilar-larcade.com
I had a blonde moment (even more than usual) and wondered how a car or trailer would be impaired...
blush.gif
God I'm so blonde sometimes!!
blush.gif
blush.gif

Answer is no. Never. Unless we were being invaded by aliens or other imminent catastrophe and it was the only way to save PF...