Poll: New and improved and surely easily understood, LOL!!

Do You smoke?

• Total voters

Tia

Visit site
Do you agree with driving a vehicle with a horse trailer on whilst you are impaired.

Impaired has a few meanings and therefore I have included the dictionary definition: http://www.answers.com/topic/impaired

Whatever reason you may be impaired is not particularly important, it's the being impaired in any form or another which is in question on my super-duper poll, LOL!!

I'm interested in WHY you would or wouldn't so answers on a postcard please!
smile.gif

So can I try again:

Tempi

Visit site
honestly i think its a bit of an odd poll - i certainly wouldnt drive under the influence of alcohol, drugs etc..........but like i wrote in your other poll if i was partially sited but had glasses to rectify this then i would drive but with my glases on..........

and just for the record im fully aware of what impaired means, just didnt understand what type of impairment you were on about.

K9Wendy

Visit site
I think there are a fair few drivers out there that are impaired but don't realise it!! Through eyesight, medication, health reasons, and I am sure those who also deny it.

I'd never sit behind the wheel of any car, if I KNOWING knew I was impaired..

sojeph

Visit site
if you require glasses and have them you are not impaired.

I put no in that if I am unable to drive/tow a vehicle safely then I won't do it at all however, people driving to shows very early in the morning or home after a long day at a show, wracked with nerves or over excited or very tired could be impaired.

Doreys_Mum

Visit site
[ QUOTE ]
In my opinion you shouldn't drive impaired (for whatever reason) whether you are towing or not... kind of goes without saying?

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree..... tis a funny thing to make a poll about imo....

Especially as we're talking injured as well as unhealthy... now I happen to know someone who HAS driven back from a ODE with three cracked ribs, and TBH, much as I like the girl, she should have been stopped! But I wouldn't want ANYONE driving around with cracked ribs...

Tia

Visit site
You've got it Sojeph! That is exactly what I was getting at. Regardless of why one may be impaired (drugs, alcohol, worry, nerves, driving without glasses etc) is irrelevant, it's whether or not one would ever do it under any circumstances that I was interested in.