Polo taster day/lesson

pugsandponies

Visit site
Can anyone reccomend me a good place to book a polo taster day/lesson in the Essex/Hertfordshire area? Also, would you reccommend that I take my own riding hat, or borrow a helmet?

bumblelion

Visit site
Can anyone reccomend me a good place to book a polo taster day/lesson in the Essex/Hertfordshire area? Also, would you reccommend that I take my own riding hat, or borrow a helmet?

Don't know any in your area, however it's great fun! Yeah I'd take your own hat! Have fun! :)

bumblelion

Visit site
I've wanted to try it for ages, so think it's time to bite the bullet and just book a lesson! I'm just trying to find the best place to begin!

Just be warned, it's very addictive!! You'll get the bug! Also start strengthening your wrist up before you go, especially if you're doing a full day! You don't realise it aching from holding the mallet as it's such fun, until you get off!!

shadowboy

Visit site
There is a carriage horse and polo yard near great dunmow in Essex.... i used to livery near it but for the life of me can't remember what its called! Stunning place