Ponies are STUFFED full of grass!!

S_N

Visit site
I think that tomorrow I will be purchasing a few more fence posts and a bit more tape - can you believe that we had EXACTLY the right amount to do the fencing that we needed to today!! Anyway, reason for getting more, is to half the part they are already in and then strip graze them across it! The grazzing is just SOOOOOO rich!! I brought them in for the night and will continue to do so for a while, whilst they become accustomed to actually having GRASS to eat - gave them both their Coligone, made B a tiny feed with her supplements and they both just stood there nodding, then H flopped down for a snooze - me thinks that they enjoyed themselves today!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

S_N

Visit site
I know, I know - it's WONDERFUL!!!! B has SUCH a big contented smile on her face!! the other 2 horses over the fence were quite upset to see that B&H (sorry JM) had been brought in were calling to begin with - friends already
grin.gif

JM7

Visit site
UUUMMM...have you "doctored" those piccies in anyway??

they seem awfully "green".....

what is that "green" stuff???

remind me......................
confused.gif

S_N

Visit site
LMAO!! No, it truely IS that colour!!! You willjust have to come down for another visit to see for yourself!!! Found a better pub too!!!

S_N

Visit site
NO, not 23rd!! That's when MFH comes down here!! Will be coming through on the 27th, going to a couple of studs on the way, then I will be back down over the weekend of the 1st/2nd/3rd/4th Sept!

Maesfen

Extremely Old Nag!
photobucket.com
Have you tried Actifed yet? It's the only thing that can give me a night sleep when I've got a sticky cough - it knocks me out like a light which means I can only use it at night! Tastes vile though but I prefer it to Benyllin and others!!
frown.gif
tongue.gif